A New Way to Wed
For the first time ever, Flowers by Yona is offering semi-customizable collections for intimate weddings and events. We are so excited to be able to artfully tell your stories and make your day special in our signature Flowers by Yona style. Just follow the easy steps below and your flowers will be ready for you on your special day.
01. Pick your Collection
You will be given a choice of three collections based on the size of your wedding. All the collections will include florals in our signature style-lush, organic and refined. If you do not see the right collection for you, pick “Build Your Own Event” and if you can choose the items that you need.
- Micro Wedding
- Mini Wedding
- Build Your Own Event
02. Pick your Color Palette
We have carefully curated a combination of color palettes that are classic and on-trend. You will be able to choose from four color combinations. If you do not see the right combination, you may request an alternative color palette for an additional fee.
- Classic - Various shades of white flowers and greenery
- Romantic - Various shades of white and blush with accents of greenery
- Playful - Whites peaches, pale pinks and coral with accents of greenery
- Moody - Taupes, burgundy, touches of white and/or blush with accents
03. Select any Add-Ons
Because every couple is different, and every story has different needs we are offering additional items a la carte for our clients to add to their orders. Whether it’s another bridal bouquet, another table arrangement or you want some flower crowns for your flower girls, we can make those. You can even add a ceremony structure if you need one. All à la carte items will be in the same color palette as your collection. Just go to "Build Your Own Event" and add whichever add-ons are right for your event.
04. Choose your Date
Tell us your wedding date. Flowers will be available for pick-up within 24 hours of your date. We will arrange with you a pick-up or delivery time based on your needs. Please provide us with at least two weeks’ notice of your date to avoid an additional rush fee.
- All orders must be made two weeks or more prior to the wedding. Orders with less than two weeks’ notice will incur a $100 Rush Fee.
- Custom colors may be requested for an additional $150.
- Full payment will be due at the time of ordering.
- Once we have received your order, we will contact you via email to schedule a 30-minute call to review everything.
- We will schedule another 30-minute call to take place 2-3 weeks prior to your wedding to confirm everything. (This call will not take place if you order with less than 2-3 weeks’ notice)
- During the final call we will schedule a 30-minute window for pick-up. If you have chosen delivery, we will schedule that instead.
- No exchanges or refunds.